Go-To Links for 2021 APHA World Championship Show
The 2021 APHA World Championship Show runs from June 25th through July 11th at Will Rogers Memorial Center in Fort Worth, Texas. Back by popular demand, the APHA World Shows have come full circle and are now combined back together into one summer extravaganza. We will see the youth, amateurs, and open exhibitors all competing for up to 1.25 million in cash and prizes.
GoHorseShow has compiled a list of all the Go-To links for the show. Be sure to bookmark this for an easy resource throughout the show.
Go-To Links for the 2021 APHA World Championship Show
CLICK HERE for the Live Stream
CLICK HERE for the Schedule
CLICK HERE for Results
CLICK HERE for Patterns
CLICK HERE for the Premium Book
CLICK HERE for Class Entries
CLICK HERE for Working Orders
CLICK HERE for News
CLICK HERE for the Home Page
CLICK HERE for Stall Charts & RV Maps
This year’s show features the following:
- APHA Open/Amateur/Youth World Championships (Exception: APHA Weanling Halter World Championships will be held in September 2021.)
- APHA Breeders’ Futurity Performance classes
- No Qualifying Required
See details on added money opportunities at apha.com/worldshow/awards-payouts/.
Note: Solid Paint-Bred horses can compete in all non-pointed, non-world championship classes with Regular Registry Paints.
New & Improved Intermediate Division Recognition Program
Review the new eligibility criteria to see how the program has been expanded to allow more exhibitors to participate!
Youth/Amateur Walk-Trot World Show Eligibility Criteria
- Amateur Walk-Trot Exhibitor Eligibility Requirements: To qualify to compete in Amateur Walk-Trot classes at the World Show, exhibitors must hold a current Amateur Walk-Trot card by May 15, 2021, for the 2021 APHA World Show.
If a current Amateur Walk-Trot card has not been held by May 15, 2021, for the 2021 APHA World Show, an exhibitor may apply for one to show at the World Show if the following conditions apply: an exhibitor may not have earned any points in performance classes (Open and/or Amateur divisions) with APHA or any other recognized association during the current calendar year. Halter and in-hand classes do not count against eligibility.
- 2021 Youth World Show Eligibility Requirements: All horses entered in Youth World Championship classes must be owned/leased by the youth exhibitor or an eligible family member as recorded by APHA postmarked by the pre-entry deadline May 15, 2021.
- No additional World Show qualifying required.