- 2020 Congress Super Sale Results
- Oregon Quarter Horse Association Announces Early 2021 Show Dates
- Big News for 2021: The Las Vegas Silver Dollar Show is a GO
- Kane Takes Reins of AQHA International Department
- Bidding is Open for the Congress Super Sale Internet Auction
- AQHA World Show Halter Bonanza to Offer $151,000 in Added Money
- NSBA Approves New Scoring System for Longe Line Classes
Did you know that GoHorseShow Photographer Danielle Long's favorite animal is a chicken? Read more from our popular series to find out more interesting facts about her.
Learn more about up-and-coming Gaven Young in our latest assistant trainer spotlight.
This bay gelding excelled at trail for two decades.
The American Quarter Horse Journal
“The pandemic has taught us to be grateful to have shows to attend, a horse to ride, and for being able to do what we love,” says AQHA and APHA Judge Kelly Boles Chapman.