- Mare Owners Can Buy Breedings to 360 Stallions This Week
- UPDATE: Andrea Kengis Foss Recovering Well
- IQHA Dedicates Room at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital
- 2018 APHA Rule Change Affects Novice Eligibility
- APHA Celebrates Judges Emeritus and Professional Horsewoman of the Year
- Free Seminar at Dixie Nationals about ELD Mandates
- Bidding Open Now for Online Horse and Stallion Service Auctions
- 2018 AQHA Level 1 Championships Schedules Announced
- Don’t Forget: New APHA Rules in Effect as of January 1
Julie Hoefling for GoHorseShowIn the cycle of life, there are beginnings and endings, fresh starts and culminations. There are sayings such as, “when one door closes, another opens” and “all good things must come to an end.” But how do you know? When is the right time to turn the page and start a new chapter? We've all faced these conund... Read More...
Courtney Hall for GoHorseShowBecoming a stallion owner is a huge decision. It involves hard work, dedication and a firm belief in yourself and your horse. In Part 1 of this series, we learned the beginning steps most stallion owners go through to create a game plan to promote their stallions and offspring. Once you have your stud started in the... Read More...
Remko Rinkema for Poker CentralIt’s no secret that the game of poker brings people together from all walks of life, but every now and then you come across a person so extraordinary that their story deserves an even brighter spotlight. Making his debut on Poker After Dark tomorrow, Darol Rodrock is one of those extraordinary people, and by shining ... Read More...
GoHorseShowGoHorseShow loves to find out more about individuals in our industry. Many of you know Mike Jennings and his wife, Stephanie, from their auction business, ProHorse Services, LLC. However, many of you may not know that Mike shows in the reining, working cow horse, cutting and one of his new passions is ranch riding. M... Read More...
Emily Ambrose for GoHorseShowBalancing school and horses is a challenging task for all ages, whether that be middle school, high school, college or online. Keeping up with homework and studying is very time consuming, so add the responsibility of horses, and you will find yourself in a stressful situation that most school attending equestrians fac... Read More...