- 35 Years of Success – MQHA Stallion Service Auction
- UPDATE: Monte Ruden Moved Out of ICU
- APHA Eastern National Championship Show Schedule Now Available
- Wennberg Honored by IHSA with 2019 Lifetime Achievement Award
- GoHorseShow is Hiring: Writers and Interns Wanted
- Respected Horseman Gil Switzer Passes
- 50th Annual Mid Winter Auction – Last Call for Entries
- 2019 AjPHA Youth Leadership Conference Scholarship Recipients Announced
- Find Your AQHA Level for 2019
Chenay Jordan-McDowell for GoHorseShowEditor's Note: This article was originally published on April 7, 2016. It was a huge hit and one of our Top 10 articles that year. In case you missed it or want to refresh your memory on this hot topic...enjoy. As exhibitors, we are always striving to give judges our best performance in the hopes that we will be at ... Read More...
Cat Guenther for GoHorseShowHorseback riding is a challenging sport; it requires an unbreakable bond between horse and rider. Just like any athletic team, you must be “in sync” with your equine partner. Whether it be an exhibitor struggling with a new class or even a new horse, show pen problems are bound to happen. These problems often le... Read More...
GoHorseShowIt is that bittersweet time of year again. The last points were gathered, the last congratulations passed around, and new and old champions alike are being crowned. Another year has moved too quickly as 2018 has come to a close. The New Year and show season are upon us. Some began on January 1, 2019. Some will not d... Read More...
Rachel Kooiker for GoHorseShowWhen equestrians think about staying in a frame in the show pen, we're usually thinking about our horses. However, staying in the right frame of mind, or maintaining your focus, is paramount to success. We all know that showing horses is as much a mental sport as it is a physical one, but how can we train our minds ... Read More...
GoHorseShowKristen Galyean of Tulsa, Oklahoma, is thrilled to announce the purchase of the stunning mare and dam, Lope The Line (Ellen). The Galyean family purchased the 2011 bay mare from the Macbeth family of Redmond, Washington. Ellen is by the legendary Lazy Loper and out of the great mare, Zipped Tight. The eight-year-old... Read More...
New Team Alert