- New Prizes from Harris Leather & Others Await Amateurs at APHA World Show
- AQHYA World Show Ride the Pattern Clinicians Announced
- 2018-2019 AjPHA Executive Committee Takes Office
- Bidding Closes Soon for Magnuson Featured July Internet Auctions
- 2018 Youth Quarter Horse World Cup Results & Slideshow
- OQHA Past President Vic Clark Funeral Arrangements
- The 2018 QH Congress Entry Book Now Available Online
- 2018 APHA World Show Premium Book & Forms
- July Internet Auctions Feature Magnuson Farm Broodmare & Prospect Auction
GoHorseShowWhen the Dallas Museum of Art did a call to the community to showcase clothing and accessories that expressed something significant about its owner, on a whim, former AQHA competitor Carrie Schimpff submitted her coveted show "Jag jacket" that her mother, Rita, meticulously painted and hand stoned. “Truthfully, I ... Read More...
Mo West for GoHorseShowEarlier this year, horse trainers and non-pros were likely involved in a bee-hive of gossip over the new transportation guidelines outlined by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) in one way or another. While the information about Commercial Driver’s Licenses (CDL) has never changed, it did come to... Read More...
Megan Ulrich for GoHorseShowIn the world of horse showing, we all know too well that not every show day is a good show day, as much as we’d like them to be. Unfortunately, every once in a while, things may fall apart or just aren’t clicking between horse and rider. On those days, it’s easy to get exasperated and want to throw in the t... Read More...
Bad Show Days
Morgan McCarthy-WardaFor multiple years, the Michigan Quarter Horse’s Harbor Classic has been voted ‘Show of the Year’ by its members. And it’s a safe bet to place that this year’s event will be no different. Sunday through Friday, post-show entertainment took place. Events included a Monday Margarita Night (with kid-friendly ... Read More...
Chenay Jordan-McDowell for GoHorseShowHead on collisions, sideswipes, lane hogs and road rage…sounds like traveling down America’s busiest freeways, right? Well, sure, or it could just be that you’re in the trail warm-up pen at any given horse show. Probably since the beginning of horse shows, the warm-up pen has been a place where people forge... Read More...