- Judges Named for the 2018 Lucas Oil World
- Qualifying Points for the 2019 AQHYA World Show Announced
- 2018 AQHYA World Show Working Orders Now Online
- Halter Bonanza Continues at Lucas Oil World for 2018 through 2020
- New Prizes from Harris Leather & Others Await Amateurs at APHA World Show
- AQHYA World Show Ride the Pattern Clinicians Announced
- 2018-2019 AjPHA Executive Committee Takes Office
- Bidding Closes Soon for Magnuson Featured July Internet Auctions
- 2018 Youth Quarter Horse World Cup Results & Slideshow
Lauren Moore for The American Quarter Horse JournalLife can really take a toll on your mental health. Here are a few things that might help you unwind. If there is one thing that everyone can agree on, it’s that life is hard. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Being busy can be a blessing, but it can take a toll on your mind after a while. Horses have a knack ... Read More...
Stress Free Zone
GoHorseShowWhen trainer Darla Lee was at a horse show in Harlansburg, Pennsylvania last weekend, she was hanging out with six-year-old Stella Dorsey. Lee was talking to the little girl and gave her the idea that she should do a Facebook page like Findlay Rocks. Findlay University has a page where students decorate rocks with posi... Read More...
Horse Shows Rock
GoHorseShowFor the past few years, the horse industry has been struggling, mainly due to the economy, but recently, it seems to have made an impressive comeback. There has been an increase in participation at several shows due to the increased popularity of classes like the ranch riding and leveling classes which are attracting m... Read More...
GoHorseShowThe next person in our highly popular, 10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Me series, is Kari Craft of Greensboro, Georgia. Originally from Minnesota, amateur exhibitor Kari Craft grew up in Georgia where she has an eight-year-old son, Brooks, who is going into the second grade. “He loves horses and loves t... Read More...
Darla Lee for GoHorseshowWe all like to think that there are no terrible horses in the world. But, in fact, there are, and if you are not careful, you can waste an abundance of time, money and energy on a horse that is never going to make it. There is no greater low than giving up on a horse. Just as there is no higher high than to finally ... Read More...