- Oklahoma Issues New Livestock Entry Requirements
- Condolences to Ruth Ellen on Passing of Fritzee
- June GoMag Deadline Information
- Bidding Closes Soon for ProHorse Online Auction
- USC Equestrian Recognized at State House
- Eight Secrets to Horse-Show Hair
- The Mare That Defied the Odds – Twice
- TCU Signs Congress Champion Abbey Kliewer
America's Horse DailyGet some horse-training tips to improve your horse’s performance in hunter under saddle class. After learning about common issues that can affect the body carriage of your hunter under saddle horse in Part 1, here are a few tips to improve your horse’s style and achieve the desired ... Read More...
Delores Kuhlwein/GoHorseShowOne of the fastest growing disciplines in APHA and AQHA circles is that of the Ranch Horse. Whether the classes are called Ranch Horse Riding or Ranch Horse Pleasure, the excitement surrounding them cannot be denied. When AQHA introduced Ranch Horse Pleasure (now called Ranch Riding) in... Read More...
Ranch Horse Fashion
GoHorseShow.com"As a first time attendee of the Sun & Surf Circuit, I was not disappointed in the quality of competition that was presented at the show," says Chelsea Carlson of Junction City, Oregon. "The classes were all of good sized giving exhibitors the chance to earn multiple points in the rail... Read More...
Delores Kuhlwein/GoHorseShowThe talk each season about what’s new for fashion in the arena makes many of us perk up our ears. It’s no secret a favorite pastime of ours is scouring websites, Facebook pages, Pinterest, Instagram and more for the perfect show piece to wear this year, whether we’re head to summer s... Read More...
Style on a Budget