- June GoMag Deadline is Friday
- Oklahoma Issues New Livestock Entry Requirements
- Condolences to Ruth Ellen on Passing of Fritzee
- Bidding Closes Soon for ProHorse Online Auction
- USC Equestrian Recognized at State House
- Eight Secrets to Horse-Show Hair
- The Mare That Defied the Odds – Twice
- TCU Signs Congress Champion Abbey Kliewer
Elizabeth Arnold/GoHorseShowThere has been much talk on GoHorseShow this month about fashion— everything from what's in this year, to makeup and hair tutorials and even how to save a little when searching for the perfect show pen attire. With the focus so fixed on women’s attire, perhaps GoHorseShow readers have ... Read More...
Ashley Hadlock/GoHorseShowHey y'all! I'm Ashley Hadlock of Nashville, Tennessee and I'm happy to be reporting to you from Oklahoma City at the Redbud Spectacular. I'll be showing in the amateur all-around events with my horse, Touched N Moonlite under the supervision of Ryan Cottingim. Despite the recent storms ... Read More...
Danica Weber/GoHorseShow.comA few rainy days didn’t stop the exhibitors at the 2015 Corporate Challenge from having fun. Again, the Corporate Challenge was held at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds in St. Paul, MN during the Memorial Day holiday, May 20-25. Exhibitors hailed primarily from the north including Minneso... Read More...
saukvalley.comROCKFORD – Former Dixon Comptroller Rita Crundwell has lost her bid to keep the last vestiges of her once-impressive – and ill-gotten – equine empire. U.S. District Court Judge Philip Reinhard ordered Tuesday that she forfeit her collection of trophies and awards, her show clothes... Read More...