AjPHA Leaders Take the Reins in 2023 Game Changers Program
Five AjPHA leaders will join APHA’s advisory committees to provide Youth insight as part of the 2023 Game Changers program.
The AjPHA Game Changers program gets Youth involved as non-voting members on APHA advisory committees. Its mission is to enable AjPHA national directors to participate in APHA advisory committees and learn more about their roles in APHA. Committee leaders and members are asked to include participating Youth in all committee business, including conference calls, face-to-face meetings, polls and other items.
Congratulations to the following Youth leaders:
- Ava Mariotti: Breed Integrity Advisory Committee
- Madison Brown: Regional Club Advisory Committee
- Peytyn Goodin: World Show Advisory Committee
- LeiLani Landon: Competition Advisory Committee
- Hannah Jannsen: International Advisory Committee
“I look forward to working with these future leaders of the American Paint Horse Association. They are all very qualified and have a true love for the American Paint Horse,” Director of Youth & Amateur Activities Sandy Jirkovsky said. “The future looks great with these potential leaders.”
CLICK HERE to read more from APHA.